Do you want to add the users into the Sage drive but don’t know how? We are here to help you out in this process of adding the users to the Sage drive. Sage drive is the place where Sage users can save their data that can be shared to the users. Users who are sharing the Sage account or you can say multi-user can share the drive. For sharing the drive you need to follow some steps. These steps are provided by our Sage tech support team who provides us the solution so that we can easily help you out in all your glitches.
Read Also-: create a new sage id login and what is sage id
Process for Adding the User in Sage Drive is as Follows
- Open the Sage company Drive in which you want to add or manage users
- Now select the File and then from file menu go to the Sage Drive
- In Sage drive, click on the Manage User Access
- Then select the Add User option to add the user to which you want to share your data
- Now enter the user’s information. Note that once this information is saved you cannot edit the user name or email address you entered
- So enter the correct details
- Select the company or companies you wish to share
- After selecting the company then click on the Save button
- The user whom you added to the Sage drive will receive an email inviting them to use the shared Sage Drive of the company
- If they do not have a Sage ID they will need to create one and if they have then they can easily access the company data.
Note: You are entitled to four users and one accountant user. The total of entitled users does not correspond with the Sage 50—U.S Edition license agreement.
Please note the following regarding Sage Drive:
- Sage Drive requires high-speed Internet access (For best performance download speeds of at least 25mbps and upload speeds of at least 3mbps).
- Maximum of 5GB file size for Sage Drive companies is needed.
Sage 50 – Sage Drive Setup
How to Get in Touch with Us?
Above, we have discussed the process of sharing Sage Drive with users or add new users. The process will work properly if you did it accordingly. If any query or glitches occur on Sage drive login then contact us at our Sage 50 support number . We are also available on the email or live chat to provide you the best assistance 365 days a year.