Sage 50 2018 comes with new enhancements so you need to know the complete details about it before you start downloading. Above all that, there are certain things you need to make sure like system requirements, improved features, activation steps, etc. The time-saving options will help you to enhance your system performance. Here in this article, we will provide you Important information to Download Sage 50 2018.
Let’s get to it!
🔰 What New Features Available In Sage 50 2018?
Enhanced User Interface:
Sage 50 2018 comes with an improved dashboard with customization options. It looks more attractive on a high-resolution system screen.
A long time has passed since the last overhaul of the user interface in Sage 50. The primary window has just been provided with a special appearance and a monochromatic color combination. There have been lots of areas and a straight outside for any and all symbols and options.
Ease Of Adding Inventory Items:
You can easily select the inventory items based on date and accordingly enable or disable them.
Simple To Add Columns On The Check Register:
Now you can easily add the additional columns into the check register. Also changes them according to your requirements. Moreover, you can show cleared date on the Cash Disbursement section of the journal reports
Payment option in the Invoice:
The 2017 edition of Sage 50 included Sage services, which had a Sage Pay Option feature, that included a billing hyperlink in clients’ email receipts so that they could simply pay the bill.
However, this option was not well received owing to the globally enabled functionality that shows the “Pay Now” hyperlink for all sent bills. Formerly, one would have to switch it off for each one of your customers individually. However, happily, the 2018 update has resolved this issue for everyone.
More Categories in Reports
You may now include more columns in the financial reports that you create using Sage 50. These fields will be introduced to display the Cleared Date, that can be viewed in the Checking Account and Accounts Payable Ledger entries. To indicate the time of the payment that was completed in reconciliations, click the Column option that displays in the summary field of your display and mark the Cleared timestamp.
Home Screen in Sage 50 2018
It is after a very long time that the user interface in Sage 50 has gone through a complete overhaul. The new interface looks stunning. But they’ve enhanced not only the look and feel of the software but also the features and tools that are accessible through the dashboard. As most users view the dashboard everyday for a summary of their financials, this version is quite good for you to use.
🔰 Check the Multiple Versions of Sage 50 2018
Like many other software, Sage 50 has a variety of editions available for every single version. The difference in price and features must be noted before you select one of the editions.
🔰 Starting a Company File in Sage 50 2018
After installing Sage 50, one must configure the program to store accounting data. Sage 50 doesn’t store your data in a program file. It creates a separate company file that is stored in an entirely different directory. This company file contains all the data that you record using this software.
Let’s look at it in more detail:
Set the Start of the Fiscal Year in Sage 50 2018
You need to select the start and the end date of your financial year. It’s essential because you need to define a set period for which you’ll want to close when the year ends.
The opening balance in a company ’s balance sheet at the dawn of a new fiscal cycle is the sum of money in the ledger. It’s the initial entry in an income statement, whether that’s when it first opens its books or at a year from the conclusion.
The closing amount at the finish about one month or even year would become the starting amount at the start with the next period or financial period in an operational firm. The ledger’s principal amount would have been on the credit/debit column.
Mostly on beginning accounting records, the starting amount is utilised at the start of a budget statement. So what will show on the beginning financial statements depends on how long a business has already been in operation.
All material in the beginning financial statements derives from the income statement created at the conclusion of the statement of financial position in the instance of a multinational enterprise.
Set up a Trial Balance
A financial statement is a bookkeeping analysis often used to verify the integrity of several electronic payments digital ledgers in the accounting records. Simply said, it is a statement that describes the overall accounting transactions from all accounting records in one spot.
The complete condition of all balances is shown in the financial statement, which is a crucial component of record keeping. The purpose of establishing a financial report is to assist easier creation of the accounting records.
A balance sheet reports a summary that illustrates the company’s debts, investments, and capital employed. This report is divided into two key categories, specifically, resources, which are divided into Non-Current Resources and Financial Assets. Current assets are those that can be easily converted into cash.
Create a Company File
A document in Sage 50 maintains all of the accounting transactions submitted into the erp system. You first should start by understanding wherein your firm operates before you can create a company file. Choosing a specific industry aids Sage 50 in properly building your tables of accounts.
Designers don’t advocate directly setting up your general ledger because inaccuracies within those categories can result in inaccurate statistics. You may also be unable to create certain sorts of credentials that your employer needs.
Entering the correct data to make the file by using the company file dialog box. The following information is required:
- Geographic location of your company
- Name of the company file
- Other important information
- Opening Date & Closing Date
🔰 Sage 50 Software Update\Upgrade:
Walkthrough the below-mentioned steps to update the Sage 50 2018 automatically or manually:
- The first necessary thing is to log in to the Sage software with admin credentials to proceed with the update procedure.
- Now you have to give a double-click on the Sage icon that appears on the screen
- After this discover the menu bar
- Click on the Help button to verify the updates
- Now set of instructions will display on the screen
- follow the instructions that appear on it to upgrade your Sage from an older to a new version.
🔰 Why Download Sage 50 2018?
There are three instances in which you’d want to download Sage 50 2018:
- New User: Because of a lower price than the most recent edition, some users may prefer Sage 50 2018 even though it may not provide the tools and features that were released in the later editions.
- Upgrade: Sage 50 2018 is a popular choice for all those who want to upgrade to a version of this accounting software that has more features than the precious ones and that is still supported and gets security updates.
- Open Company File: If you’ve a company file that was created using Sage 50 2018, then you should go for this edition, as you won’t have to upgrade the company file for another system.
- Restoring a Backup: a backup created using Sage 50 2018 can be restored using the same edition of the accounting software. After you’ve restored the backup file, Sage 50 will create a new company file, which can be later upgraded to import in one of the most recent editions.
Our needs differ a lot. You need to figure out why exactly you are downloading Sage 50 2018 instead of a newer edition. Further, you can look at hosting options in order to enable multi-user mode. Hosting provides other benefits such as scalability, accessibility, and affordability.
🔰 Sage 50 2018 Setup Download and Installation
What do I need before I install Sage?
Before installing Sage 50 2018, you should ensure that your system has all the dependencies, which are mentioned above, are installed. Without the dependencies loaded on your system, Sage 50 installer won’t be able to run.
How can I Upgrade my Sage 50?
You can check the system requirements of the version you want to upgrade to. Here’s more information about upgrading to Sage 50 2018:
- The Version 2018 installation is less than 400 MB; on ordinary Broadband internet, the downloading will take less than half an hour, however this varies on your Online net’s data speeds.
- The setup speed is determined by the pc: that however much RAM it has, that however much free capacity on the hard disk drive it has, the CPU speed, etcetera.
- Based on the equipment and connection, the process will take around 15 to 20 minutes from beginning to end.
- The configuration of a server often takes more time than that of a desktop (s).
- When deploying across a connection, the software will first be stored on the computer. Following that, the application deployment may begin on all desktops at the very same moment.
Now that you’re all set, you can follow the steps provided below to install this software on your system:
- Access If you obtained Sage 50, open it by double-clicking the most recent Sage 50 Executable package.
- By standard, this application is saved to your device’s Desktops. Deployment of the disc Insert the Sage 50 iso file into the CD/DVD reader if you already have one.
- The Sage 50 Autorun popup window promptly. If it can not open immediately, open File Explorer and navigate to the Optical drive. Simply double-click autorun.exe.
- Choose Sage 50 Accountant Configure.
- We propose that you disable your antivirus protection now, even while Sage 50 setup. Only after setup is done, can you re-enable it.
- Review the Service Contract and consent to it.
- Experts propose that you choose Configure the Windows Defender in Windows Firewall to permit Sage 50 to install the software; otherwise, you can explicitly set your network.
- Add the reference code from a message you received or from the setup dvd casing.
- Pick Yes for Single Machine or Internet, because it will be the Lone personal machine Sage 50.
- In Setup Choices, indicate wherever you wish the Sage 50 application components to be saved. Insert the relevant route below, or keep it as is. An external hdd MUST be specified in the route.
- You have the option of accepting the standard directory for your Sage 50 enterprise data assets or clicking Browse and selecting a new site.
- Once the process finishes, you can click on the Finish button.
- In some instances, the installer will prompt you to restart your system. Do so and then launch Sage 50 to create a new company file or import an old one.
After the whole process is done, you’ll have a complete copy of Sage 50 2018 loaded and ready to use on your system. If, at any moment during the installation, you encountered an error, then get in touch with our Sage 50 customer helpdesk.
🔰 Update The Sage 50 2018 Manually:
To update the software manually you have to download the advanced version with the below-written steps:
Step 1- Check The Accounting Software Downloaded Or Not:
- Initially, you need to hit on the Windows button
- Now hit on Computer
- After this locate the folder to the below-mentioned path:C:\Users\Public\Documents\Sage Software\Simply Accounting\Download
- Once you finished downloading process then you have to execute the downloaded .exe file
- After this follow the instructions that appear in the establishment wizard display on your screen
Step 2- Proceed With The Installation Process:
- Now you have successfully downloaded the software. It will display prompts to start the installation process
- You can even install it on multiple computers after copying and pasting it to the other drive
- Along with that execute the update on the other system .
🔰 Sage 50 2018 System Specifications
Sage 50 2018, like every other software, requires system resources to load data and run smoothly. Sage 50 2018, like any other programs, needs computer capacity to maintain, store information, and execute operations. If your system lacks enough resources, you won’t be able to run Sage 50 on your system. Instead, the program will end and throw a runtime error. When resources are too less, the installer may quit while the software is installed.
Download The Latest Version Sage 50 2020, 2021, 2022
So ensure that your system meets the minimum requirement to run this version of Sage 50. If it doesn’t, then go for an older version.
Here are the Sage 50 2018 System Specifications:
- CPU speed of 1.0 GHz (Recommended 2.0 Ghz)
- Internet Explorer version 7.0 is essential. This browser’s future releases are also compatible.
- SVGA video having a color quality of at least 16 bits. Screen resolution of 1024×768 is supported.
- Memory: 2 GB (Recommended 6 GB)
- 2 GB of free hard drive space (additional 1 GB of free hard disk space for installing the software)
- Adobe Reader 9.0 needs a machine as well as appropriate software in order to print documents.
- Operating system installed with one of the most current Microsoft updates
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Windows Vista® Service Pack 1
- Windows 8 by Microsoft
- Windows 7 (Microsoft)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Small Business Server 2008 R2.
- Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook versions higher than 2003. Or a Microsoft Office 365 membership.
- Microsoft®.NET Environment CLR 4.0 requires an additional 280 MB – 610 MB of hard disc space.
- If you wish to utilize the bookkeeping app’s web capabilities, you’ll need an Online connection, and that too a high speed one.
- If you wish to load Sage 50 2018 from a CD or DVD, you’ll need a DVD-ROM.
Note: Sage 50 2018 accountant edition requires more system resources, as it provides additional features that are commonly used by professional accountants.
🔰 What Are The Sage 50 2018 System Requirements?
- RAM: Minimum 4 GB and Recommended 6 GB.
- Disk Space: 1 GB for Installation and 2 GB in Hard Disk.
- Processor: Minimum 1.0 GHz (Premium and Pro) and Recommended: 2.0 GHz.
- Minimum 2.0 (Accountant and Quantum).
- Microsoft Operating System: Windows 7, 8 and 8.1.
- High Speed Internet Connection
- MS Excel and Word: Version: 32-bit (2010, 2013 or 2016)
There are various methods available to Register, Download, Install and Activate your Sage 50 2018. You can go for any of the option and get your software in working condition.
🔰 Register Your Sage 50 2018 Via New CD
- Visit Sage Customer Portal
- In the Portal, log-in or Register
- Log-in to the account and product information
- Check the information and then click on submit.
🔰 Download Sage 50 2018 Without CD
- For first time users: You need to download the complete installer file. It comprises the latest version available in the market.
- For users having trial version installed: All you need to do is activate your Sage to the full version with the product key that you need to purchase online.
🔰 To Gain Assistance On Activation Of Sage 2018, Click Here
- For users having older version: First you need to check which version you have in your system and then go for downloading the latest version Sage 2018.
To Check And Download Sage 50 2018, CLICK HERE
🔰 Significance Of Sage 50 2018 Installation:
- Serial Number: It comprises 14 characters (alphanumeric)
- Account ID: The number set starts with 400XXXXXXX and contains 10 digits
- Activation Key/ Key Code: It comprises 23 characters (alphanumeric)
- Payroll ID: It comprises 10 characters (alphanumeric)
You can install your Sage Accounting Software in:
- Single user mode
- Multi user mode
- Setup on Workstation
- Setup on Server
- Troubleshoot Installation
Also Read : Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2018 Download
🔰 Steps For Activate Sage 50 2018
- Users having Trial Version: You need to activate to full version from trial version.
- Installation via Internet Connection:
- Go to the Registration Window, Select Activate Now.
- Enter the credentials: Company Name, Serial Number and Account ID
- Now, from Sage 50 online, retrieve key code.
- Installation without Internet:
- Go to the Registration Window, Select Activate Now.
- Enter the credentials: Company Name, Serial Number and Account ID (Don’t leave white spaces).
- Now, enter the Key Code.
Sage Payroll Software: It is a cloud-based solution payroll assistance to small, medium and massive organizations to manage their payroll related tasks.
Through Sage Payroll, now, it is very easy to pay via company-generated checks, pay cards or via direct deposits. You can deploy this software on-premises.
The tools it covers: Delivery checks, GL export Capability, Report-writer tool and dedicated payroll support.
To Download and Install Sage Payroll Software, CLICK HERE
Sage HRMS (Human Resource Management System): Now, take smart decision with new comprehensive HRMS.
Sage HRMS comprises different features:
- Invest in employees and maximize your investment
- Tackle everyday HR challenges
- Stay focused on your priorities
- Manage your attendance and time
- Go paperless
- Manage your benefits
- Invest in Talented and Skilled Employees
Sage HRMS has been proven the best accounting software to manage all tasks related to your employees.
To Download And Install Sage HRMS Into Your Computer Without Any Issue, CLICK HERE.
🔰 Are You Seeking An Expert Helping Hand?
That’s all about Guide to Download Sage 50 2018! Hopefully, the above information is beneficial for you to get the awareness related to the components. If the issues do not sort out then you can get in touch with Sage 50 help desk. The professional team is there is to solve the accounting problems. You can use a live chat option especially enabled for you to unlock problems instantly. If you unable to call over the phone and you need to explore the in-depth troubleshooting guide then drop an email.
Sage 50 2018, a fantastic bookkeeping program, has a lot to give consumers who wish to boost their productivity and develop precise, statistics analyses. It also interfaces with web services, giving customers more options for adding functionality to your accounting systems.
Note: Sage 50 2018 has been discontinued. However, we still provide service for this version. You can click on the chat button or email us to get in touch with our experts for a free consultation.
🔔Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. What is Microsoft 365 and does it integrate with Sage 50 2018?
Ans: Yes, it is. You can install both the programs with each other and then authorize their integration. Once the two are linked, you can use Sage 50 with various software that are available in the Microsoft suite.
It doesn’t really matter which edition of Microsoft Office you’ve access to. Any version above the 2003 edition can integrate easily with Sage 50 2018 desktop. Furthermore, if you wish to use a subscription based service, then you can use Microsoft office 365, and work from there to make your financial analysis easier.
Q 2. Does Sage 50 Automatically Backup Data on the Cloud?
Ans: No, it doesn’t. For automatic cloud backup, you’ll have to go for Sage 50 cloud. Your information could also be planned for backup in advance with Sage 50 cloud. Notwithstanding our best will in the world, most of us either neglect to store on a regular basis or put it off until later.
Note that you won’t need to have an additional disk drive to back up your data if you use Microsoft One Drive. Everything may be awaiting while you’re on the internet, secure online and immune to the malicious programs that plague non-cloud situations.
Q 3. Is Sage 50 2018 a Subscription Based Service?
Ans: The key issue you should realise is that they also have various licences. Sage 50 cloud is a membership service; if you do not even extend your membership, you’ll be able to access your current data but not add any new information.
Sage 50, but on the other side, is indeed a standard everlasting licence, which means because once you acquire the programme, you can use this for as long as you would like (with exception of payroll & payment processing). Payroll customers as well as those connecting for one of the authorized bank card operators must keep on the most current updates to ensure that their solutions continue to function.
Reach Us For:
- Sage 50 2018 Download Update
- Sage 50 2018 Download Upgrade
- Sage 50 2018 Download US
- Sage 50 2018 Download UK
- Sage 50 2018 Download Canadian Edition
- Sage 50 2018 Download