QuickBooks desktop won’t open or doesn’t even start generally when program files are damaged or an instance of the program is already running in the background. You may have to troubleshoot the underlying cause and resolve it before you can get back to work on your accounting software. We’ll be using free tools to fix this error so that you don’t have to pay any extra money for the same.
In this article, you’ll learn to resolve the error ‘unable to open QuickBooks Desktop.’
🔰 What is QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Intuit released QuickBooks Tool Hub to help resolve various errors and issues related to the desktop accounting software that it provides. This tool is incredibly versatile and can handle anything from a simple network error to company file errors.
In many cases, the tool automatically resolves the error and enables you to get back to work.
🔰 Reasons for Why You Cannot Open QuickBooks Portable Company File
- The Copy of available file is corrupted
- The expansion of file or records was substantially altered too. QBM
- You are restoring the QuickBooks Portable file Copy from a portable gadget or over the framework.
- The Copy of QuickBooks portable file is made using an extremely updated form of QuickBooks Desktop as well as its being restored in a preceding alteration for example; made in QuickBooks Desktop version 2017 and being restored in QuickBooks Desktop version 2016).
🔰 Installing QuickBooks Tool Hub
As you’re unable to open QuickBooks desktop, you need to first troubleshoot the underlying cause, then resolve the error. Doing so manually can take hours, even for an exert. Luckily, QuickBooks tool hub, a freeware, can help you in resolving such errors and get back to work immediately.
However, before we start with this process, we’ll end all processes related to QuickBooks Desktop currently running on your system.
🔰 End all Instances of QuickBooks
If an instance of the software is already running, then QuickBooks won’t open, as the program is already seen as running. You’ll have two instances of QuickBooks processes running in the background but the software won’t appear on the screen.
In such a case, you need to end the multiple QuickBooks processes manually from the taskbar. Ending the processes won’t impact your accounting data, nor damage your company file in any manner.
🔰 Steps to Close Multiple Processes Related to QuickBooks
- Right click on the Taskbar
- Select Task Manager.
- In the Processes tab, search for names that include QB or QuickBooks.
- Select each of these processes, and click on End Process for each one.
- Once you’ve closed all of these processes, you can start using QuickBooks again.
You can also restart your system, if you find this method to be more technically demanding than you’re used to.
Also, if only a single or zero instances of QuickBooks processes were running, then you need to rely on the various methods provided below.
🔰 Loading QuickBooks Tool Hub
As mentioned before, this freeware can help you in resolving various errors related to this accounting software. The 64 bit Windows 10 version provides the best user experience.
Here are the steps to download and install this freeware to resolve the ‘unable to start QuickBooks’ error.
- Restart your system and ensure that QuickBooks doesn’t autolaunch. If it doesn, simply close it.
- Download the setup file for QuickBooks tool hub, and save it in a folder that you can access easily.
- Double click on QuickBooksToolHub.exe to start with the installation process of this freeware.
- Follow on-screen instructions to install the software on your system. You’ll have to agree to the terms and conditions of the freeware before you can begin the installation. If you don’t agree, Cannot Open QuickBooks Portable Company File the setup will quit without installing the freeware.
- When the program is loaded completely on your system, you can click on finish, and go to the start menu to access the program.
As soon as you’re finished with installing the program, you can start the diagnostic process to get rid of the error. Let’s move on to the next step.
🔰 Use the QuickBooks Tool Hub
Now that you’ve installed this program on your system, you can start the troubleshooting process. There are multiple tools available within this tool hub to address different issues related to QuickBooks.
Let’s begin with the process. Follow the steps given below to resolve ‘unable to open QuickBooks’ error:
- Go to the Start menu.
- Click on QuickBooks Tool Hub to launch the program.
- Click on Program Problems to get to the right tool.
- Click on Quick Fix my Program.
Let the program scan through all the program files related to QuickBooks. When the scan completes, the tool will show the files that need to be fixed. You can let the tool fix the problem by creating a new file of the same kind.
🔰 Go to the ‘No Company Open’ Window
You need to force QuickBooks to open the No Company Open window to check if the company file that QuickBooks is automatically launching is corrupt.
Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- While keeping the CTRL key pressed, double click on QuickBooks icon to launch the software. Don’t release the Ctrl button until QuickBooks launches and displays the No Company Open Window.
- Choose a particular company file.
- Click on Open.
If the company file is damaged, QuickBooks will close immediately after launching the company file. So you’ll have to look at company file errors and ways to resolve them. We’ll get into this later in the article.
🔰 Repair QuickBooks Desktop
While some may suggest that you reinstall QuickBooks, we recommend that you use the repair feature present within windows to repair any damage to the program files related to your accounting software.
Note:Even though the repair function does not alter the company file, we still recommend that you create a backup of your company file or keep a separate copy in order to avoid losing data.
To use the repair function present in windows, you can follow the steps given below:
- From the Start menu, select the Control Panel.
- Click on Program and Features.
- Select QuickBooks and click on Repair/Uninstall.
- Select repair and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the process is complete, restart your system.
You can now launch QuickBooks and check if the error disappeared or not. If the error still persists, Cannot Open QuickBooks Portable Company File then you can try to install a fresh new copy of the accounting software. However, we recommend that you instead look for company file errors and resolve those so that you can get back to work.
🔰 Company File errors in QuickBooks
Company file errors are usually worrisome because they can lead to data loss. While there are tools available to fix these types of errors, in some instances, you may have to manually recover your data.
Let’s look at this in more detail.
Company file errors belong to the –6000 error code group. These error codes allude to the issues that may be causing the specific error. With the help of this code, you can use QuickBooks File Doctor to resolve the error.
To use QuickBooks file doctor, follow the steps provided below:
- Launch the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Select Company File Issues to start working with your company file.
- Click on Quick Fix my File. This option scans the company file and fixes any identified errors.
- Select Ok upon completion of the process.
QuickBooks file doctor is a free tool available in the Tool Hub. When you scan a company file with this tool, it recognizes errors within the file structure or data and resolves it immediately.
However, if this tool wasn’t able to get your company file to open, the you should follow the steps below:
- In QuickBooks tool hub, click on Company File Issues.
- Click on QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Choose the company file from the drop down list. If your company file doesn’t appear in the list, you can browse and select the file.
- Mark the option Check your file and click on Continue.
- Enter authentication details of a QuickBooks admin account and select Next.
Note:In rare instances, when QuickBooks file doctor doesn’t launch from the tool hub, you can search for the tool via the start menu and launch it manually. This will bypass any problems that may be arising because of incorrect parameters set in the tool hub.
The total time to scan your company file depends on its size. It usually takes less than 5 minutes, but in rare instances it may take more time. Another important point to note is that the tool may show that it was unsuccessful in resolving the issue, but you need to check by Cannot Open QuickBooks Portable Company File. Often the tool gives false info about the completion of the recovery process.
🔰 Repairing the Company File
When you’re unable to open QuickBooks or the company ile, you may have to repair the file if a damage is detected by the tool. You can use the same version of QuickBooks with which the file was created to not only reverse the damage but also upgrade the company file.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Click on:
A. Repair the file in your existing version: to recover the company file in the same version as you used it with last time.
B. Open the file in a newer version of QuickBooks: to recover data and then upgrade the company file so that it is compatible with newer versions of QuickBooks.
After the process completes, you can create a backup of the company file and then update QuickBooks desktop to ensure that you can start working on your accounting software as soon as possible.
Note:If your company file is damaged and the tool cannot fix the issue, then get in touch with our experts who can help you to recover your accounting data. Contact them via QB Live Chat 24-7 Help or Call 📳+ 1866-547-0606.
If you’re Cannot Open QuickBooks Portable Company File, then you can go through this post and work your way through the various methods one by one. After you’ve gone through this post, you’ll be able to get back to work on QuickBooks desktop.
Note:If your company file is damaged or you still can’t open QuickBooks, get in touch with our experts via QuickBooks Live Chat 24*7 or call.
🔔 Frequently Asked Questions
What is the QuickBooks Company File Error?
Ans: It’s either a business document issue or a connection fault when QuickBooks says it can’t open a file type. Clients were able to solve this problem in certain circumstances by merely upgrading QuickBooks. For certain circumstances, individuals were required to take specific procedures to remedy the issue. You’ll discover how to fix this problem in this post.
Only QuickBooks can access the QBW document, which is really the account file. QuickBooks will not read QBB or QBM files manually. To view a QBB file, choose to restore backups and then view the database. You must first pick a movable company file and then load the files in QBM.
What is a Portable File in QuickBooks?
Ans: A portable file is the bare minimum data file version of the company file. This portable file can be created directly from QuickBooks. You can use it to share data with your accountant. After your accountant has made the necessary changes, you can import the portable file and sync all the changes made by your accountant.
The portable file contains all the essential accounting data that your accountant may require. All the adjunct files are not included in the portable file to make it as lite as possible so that you can transfer it over a secure network easily and quickly.
How do I Know if I’m Unable to Open QuickBooks Because of Network Issues?
This can often be tricky because errors related to network issues are usually mentioned in a different code. If your software does not launch in the first place, Cannot Open QuickBooks Portable Company File then you may have problems with the program files related to your accounting software. In extremely rare cases, a separate process of the software may be running in the background. So instead of launching a new instance, windows may close the instance you opened because it believes that an instance of the program is already running.
To check for network errors, you can rely on the QuickBooks tool hub and scan your system for network issues. If any network related issue is found, then you’ll get more information about the same from the tool. You can then alter the network settings or get in touch with your internet service provider to get the issue resolved.