Sage Error 500 is an internal server error that occurs when a user tries to connect their CRM and ERP systems. The HTTP 500 internal server error is another name for this problem. This issue is presented as a generic HTTP status code in the browser window. It signifies that the issue you’re having is with the website’s server. It won’t say what the problem is because the server isn’t particular. When the user tries to complete the integration, various issues appear, each of which is resolved in a different method. All you have to do now is follow the solution to get it resolved quickly. This article explains you the reliable methods to overcome the Sage Error 500. Thus, make sure that you read the article till the end.
Table of Contents
What Causes Sage Error 500?
There are three main factors behind the occurrence of the Sage Error 500:
- Sage 500: Internet Server Error
- HTTP 500 Error: Internet Server Error
- Portal database is not configured in the Sage ERP
Different Solutions to Fix Sage Error 500
The below-discussed are the varieties of solutions that may help you to fix the error code 500:
For HTTP 500 Error
● First, enable debug logging within IIS
● Next, go to the Windows start button to enable it
● Then open the Run window and then search in it for “Intemgr” followed by clicking on the Ok button
● Now, select the CRM website.
● under the IIS category, click on Error pages
● Right-click on the status code 500 and select Properties
● After that, select Edit feature settings from the drop-down menu
● To proceed, select Detailed Errors and then click the Ok button
● Finally, go to the CRM for a more thorough error message from the server login.
For HTTP 501
● In this IIS, you must examine and validate the CRM application pools—the managed pipelines are functioning in integrated mode.
● Ensure that the SDATA and CRM application pools are active in the Local System.
● If your operating system is 64-bit, run the application pools in 32-bit mode.
For HTTP 503
● To begin, navigate to http://localhost/iishelp
● Then browse to the Windows Event Viewer application’s log for more information
● After that, make sure the application pools and IIS are up and functioning
● It is necessary to install ISAPI filters
● As a result, the ISAPI.dll file has all of the necessary permissions, including read, write, and execute
● Make sure the Internet Explorer Enhanced Security confirmation is turned off
● Also, make sure the ASP service extension is turned on.
For Configuring the Portal Database in the Sage ERP
● Initially, open Sage 300 ERP on your system
● Select the database’s Setup option from the drop-down menu
● Then choose an option “Run the program as an administrator”
● Now, use the correct credentials to log in to the Sage application
● After that, you must select the Portal option
● Make sure, correctly configure the details that are required
● Finally, press the Exit button after clicking the Ok button.
Hopefully, this blog has addressed all of the important details on how to resolve Sage Error 500. You can easily contact the Team of Experts to learn more about accounting software and to get the finest resolution of Sage errors or any other functional glitches. The team is dedicated to answering your questions very quickly in a precise manner.
What do you understand with Sage 500 ERP Error: Registration Expired or Not Registered?
The Sage 500 ERP Error: Registration Expired or Not Registered typically occurs when a user attempts to log into their Sage 500 ERP system. To register for Sage 500 ERP, go to the following URL: http://www.sage500erp.com/login.asp then, as a user with the role of SQL sysadmin, log in to Sage 500 ERP.
How to fix Sage 500 ERP Error: Registration Expired or Not Registered?
You can go with manual registration, if you are not comfortable using automatic solutions:
● Initially, expand the System Manager & Maintenance
● Next, you have to double-click on the Maintain Site
● Now, re-asses and try to upgrade the information, if necessary that are provided in the Serial Number, Customer Number, and Unlocking keys section by double-clicking on the Maintain Site button
● Select Manual Registration from the drop-down menu
● After that, copy the message from the text box and paste it into the appropriate Web page box
● On the Web page, click “Submit” to get a response message
● Copy and paste the answer message from the Web site into the appropriate field in the window labeled Maintain Site
● Finally, click Finish and Exit to complete the process.
When do we receive HTTP Error 500.0 – Internal Server Error in Sage CRM? How do we overcome it?
When user tries to open the CRM website after a new install on Windows Server, they often receive error: HTTP Error 500.0 – Internal Server Error
Calling LoadLibraryEx on ISAPI filter “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sage\Sage 300 ERP\Tomcat\Jakarta\isapi_redirect.dll” failed.
The below steps help you to remove the HTTP Error 500.0 in Sage CRM:
● From the Administrative tools menu, select IIS administration tools
● Open ISAPI filters on the default webpage
● Select the Edit menu from the drop-down menu
● Next, you’re supposed to write down filter name and Executable pathFilter name: Sage AccpacUrlRedirector Executable: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sage\Sage 300 ERP\Tomcat\Jakarta\isapi_redirect.dll
● After that, remove the same
● Finally, check whether your CRM is working or not and then add the ISAPI filter back.