Sage 50 Error Code 1334 is one such error code that is commonly reported by the Sage users Error 1334 occurs when the file name cannot be installed as the file cannot be located in cabinet file while installing the software. Glance the major reasons for its occurrence and ways to fix the Sage error code 1334.
What is Sage Error Code 1334
Basically the Sage Error code 1334 comes with an issues message –“File can’t be found in Data1.cab”. It indicates that the file can’t be installed as it is not installed in the cabinet files. When the error message crops up while running the software it means there is some problem while reading from the CD ROM or issue with the package. The users who are working on the Windows 7 Operating System face problems like Sage 50 error 1335 and Sage error code 1606. These errors are identified as the technical errors and require technical assistance to be fixed.
Identifying the error is imperative to jump to the right solutions. Knowing the error and its causes helps to fix the error very soon.
Why Sage 50 Error 1334 Occur?
There are many reasons that are responsible for the occurrence of the error. They are as follows:
- Unable to read file from CD-ROM.
- The file already presents in the system and is overlapping.
- Missing file from the Package.
- MSI file is removed or is missing.
- The error may occur on the multiple file also.
- MSI copying the same file again.
- Compressed file didn’t get uncompressed properly.
- User might be working or trying to setup the software on Windows 7 Operating System.
- file name cannot be installed as the file cannot be located in cabinet file while installing the software.
- The Download of the Sage software was not correct or proper
Steps for Fix Sage 50 Error 1334
Knowing why is the error caused helps to resolve the Sage 50 1334 error quickly. Follow the sequence of resolutions for better output.
- Provide the missing setup file so that the setup can get complete.
- Any missing or corrupt file(s) inside MSOCache should be replaced or repaired.
- For users of Windows 7, User’s Workstation must obtain a Network Share.
- Whenever error occurs, it means that MSOCache is deleted, so the user must setup Microsoft Outlook Once again.
- Repair option should be selected to get all your corrupt files repaired.
Contact Accounting Problem.co
Connect with the Sage expert team at Accounting Problem. It is a well known organization that hires experienced and qualified Sage professionals who have in depth product knowledge. They assure quick resolution of the error in the first call itself. They identify the error and offer feasible support to all the queries and errors reported by the clients. Connect with the Sage support team via the toll free number and sage chat support and garner immediate support.