“Sage Email MAPI error” is also referred as Sage 50 Invoice Error. It is generally classified as an unknown error or unexpected error. The Error Message the pops up is “Return code 2, MAPI E error.” It is an error where you are required to repair your corrupt file. It usually occurs when user tries to send the message.
Read Also-: Errors when Printing Invoices in Sage 50
Possible Causes for Sage 50 Invoice Error?
- When you have multiple Microsoft Outlook Version available in your computer.
Steps to Fix Sage 50 Invoice Error
There are three basic methods through which you can get this Sage 50 Invoice error resolved.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Check if There is any Updates
🔷 Open Control panel in your windows and then go for update, if there any available or not.
🔷 Now, check for updates, now, click on Microsoft Updates and then install the latest version of the Microsoft Windows.
Click on Default Programs, if any
🔷 In your computer, sign-in as admin.
🔷 Now, click on start windows, and then open Programs to set as your default program settings.
🔷 Now, click to make default email from the list of the programs that you see in the left side.
🔷 Here, set as default program.
🔷 Now, select OK.
🔷 Click on program access and then click on default access.
🔷 Now, in the right corner of your click on Custom option, click on custom.
🔷 Now, in the default e-mail program, click on email as per requirement.
🔷 Here, click on your Sage accounting software.
🔷 Now, verify the email address on which your email exists in your contact list.
🔷 Here, all the emails can be sent with this default email.
Setup Outlook Account
🔷 Verify that outlook account is your default accounts. If it is not your default account, create a fresh account.
Final Words :
These are abridged methods; there are certain methods with such complex steps that these steps can be handled by only experts. Here we are to provide assistance on all sage tools, features, errors and resolutions. Our Sage assistance comprises all-time available services like email support, Live chat support, Toll-Free Number. All the support systems are very efficiently and effectively handled by our Sage 50 tech support expert professionals who are endorsed with in-depth knowledge of the software to ensure proper delivery of services, information and resolution methods. Our Live Sage Chat Support is available all the time on our website. Call us on our all-time available Toll-Free Number.
👉 Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. What is the Purpose Invoicing in Sage 50?
Ans : On the front of the bill, an invoice must declare that it is an invoice. It usually contains a unique identification called an invoice number that may be referenced both internally and externally. In the event of a billing problem, an invoice usually includes contact information for the vendor or service provider.
The next great revolution in invoicing came with the development of computers. The aim to cut conventional expenses and labor sparked this revolution. Electronic invoices made invoicing inexpensive, simpler, and quicker.
Q 2. What are the Main Functions of Invoicing in Sage 50?
Ans : Here are the main functions of invoicing in Sage 50:
▪ Noting Transactions: The capacity to preserve a paper trail of the sale is the most crucial feature of an invoice. This allows you to determine when a product was sold, who bought it, and also who sold it.
▪ Record: An invoice is a significant accounting tool. It makes it easier for both the vendor and the buyer to maintain track of the transactions and outstanding balances.
▪ Legal Document: A correct invoice serves as legal documentation of a pricing agreement between the customer and supplier. It defends the merchant from false litigation.
▪ Tax payment: All sale invoices must be recorded and maintained in order for the firm to declare its income and pay the correct amount of taxes.
▪ Analytics: You can use the invoice data to create reports and analyze the performance of your business.
Q 3. Does Updating the Software Resolve Sage 50 Invoice Error?
Ans : Sage recommends that you download and install all of the most recent updates. The recent updates frequently include bug fixes for reported issues and errors. You can also activate automatic updates, which will allow Sage 50 to download and install the update files in the background.
Q 4. What are Some Reasons for Sage 50 Invoice Error?
Ans : Here are some reasons:
▪ Incompatible or damaged system, misconfigured Windows registry, or network connection issues, including WIFI (wireless), chipset, and switch issues, to name a few.
▪ Bugs in the software or the operating system have an impact.
▪ Power oscillations or surges can cause outrage or disruption.
▪ Your program or enterprise file was infected by malicious malware such as ransomware, virus, Trojan horse, or other harmful software.
▪ CDs or DVDs, hard discs, cassette drives, USB or flash drives, or your distant cloud storage failed to reply to your demand.