Sage 50 is a fantastic accounting application that can take care of entire accounting and finance tasks in a tremendously easy manner. All kinds of organizations are steadily adopting the software to streamline the tasks so that all activities can be organized in a better way and further help in the growth of the organization. In fact, many growing startups are also switching over to this software so that they can maintain their name in the highly competitive environment. Sage 50 is the top recommended software available in the market in today’s time and its popularity is increasing day by day.
It can aid in cash flow as well as inventory management in an exceedingly efficient way. It gives the organization the added advantage of various additional tools and features that can make work much easier than before. Around 40 users can work on this software at one time without any problems. In fact, with utmost security to the module-level, it is steadily becoming a renowned name in the corporate world.
Related Article : Sage 50 database engine on computer [server] is unavailable
Nevertheless, no software is completely free from errors. Every software may occasionally face a few errors. However, there is nothing to panic as there is expert help available for every Sage user round the clock. Let us discuss about one such error i.e. “Sage 300 Error 49153 Cannot Access Database”.
What is Sage 300 Error Cannot Access Database
When you try to access the Sage 300 ERP application and the application fails to connect to the database, you get the Sage Error 300 Cannot Access Database message.
Despite the fact that your application has been launched, you are unable to connect to your database.
Causes behind Sage 300 Error Cannot Access Database
- It’s possible that your database is down.
- The connection to the SQL database is not working.
- The DNS server is unable to change IP addresses.
- It’s also conceivable that your Sage 300 programme has been blocked by the Windows Firewall.
- Your database client’s version has a bug.
- It displays a server name that isn’t correct.
Step to Fix Sage 300 Error 49153 Cannot Access Database
Whenever Sage 300 application is unable to connect to the database, this means Sage 300 has been launched. Then the Sage 300 Error 49153 Cannot Access Database is displayed. Follow these steps:
- The user needs to type “Services.msc” and click on “OK” on the Run command.
- The user needs to search for SQL Server (SQL Express). In case, the status is showing that it has not started, then the user needs to take a manual course of action by right clicking on Start and starting the process.
- The user needs to check if the Service control Pop up got closed in an automatic way. Then a new screen will come showing the status as started.
- Now the user needs to login to Sage. Users will now be able to log onto Sage 300 ERP.
In case, the user needs a detailed discussion regarding the Sage 300 Error 49153 Cannot Access Database, then it is best to contact the experts at accountingproblem.com. They will help you with the advanced steps and guide you in a step by step manner.
The accountingproblem.com is a highly knowledgeable and experienced Sage 50 experts team that is available round the clock for every Sage user. They will give accurate and lightening fast resolutions. These experts are well trained and experienced in fixing Sage 50 errors and queries. They fix all the issues with feasible solutions in a minimum wait time. Get in touch with the team at .
Q 1. What is an additional way to fix Sage 300 Error 49153?
Ans : You can also fix this error by checking SQL Server. Take the following steps:
▪ To begin, press and hold the Windows Start button.
▪ Then, in the open search bar, type “services.msc.”
▪ Then press the Enter key.
▪ After that, you must double-check the SQL Server.
▪ If the status reads “Shut down,” execute a right-click on the Name and then select “Start.”
Q 2. Will checking the ODBC Settings assist you in resolving Sage 300 ERP Database Error 49153?
Ans : To check it:
▪ launch the “Run” window or just press the Windows + R keys.
▪ Then, in the search box, type “% WinDir% system64odbcad64.exe”.
▪ Now press the “Enter” key.
▪ Finally, in the ODBC Data Source Administrator window, click the server name.
▪ This will show you all of the information. You can then resolve the problem.
Q 3. What are the benefits of using Microsoft SQL Server in Sage software?
Ans : A3) A SQL database constructed in a client/server configuration is the ideal answer for a data-intensive organisation to accommodate future expansion. The following are some of the benefits of Microsoft SQL Server:
▪ Analysis of Data