Have you got a new Mac system and want to install Sage 50 on this new system? What did you say? You already tried to do this, but not without much success? Well, please be informed that the Sage 50 software does not support Mac OS systems directly. It is designed to run on Windows platforms. But that does not mean that there is no way a user can install Sage 50 on Mac Devices. Surprised? Don’t be! Just go through this blog. Here, we will look at some easy methods to install Sage 50 on Mac devices. Simply perform these steps, install Sage on your Mac system and get the combined benefits of Mac and Sage.
Here we go!
Also Read-: Sage 50 Free Trial Download
What Is the Procedure to Install Sage 50 on Mac?
Please implement the methods provided below to install sage 50 on your Mac system
Total Time: 30 minutes
Method 1: Get VMware
To be able to install Sage 50 on a Mac system, you need to run Windows on the Mac system first. This is where the VMware Fusion software comes to rescue you. This simple and quick solution allows you to run Windows apps on your Mac system, without having to restart. Here, you can run Windows and Mac OS in one frame only. You will need to copy or paste between the computer screens and then get the shared documents.
Method 2: Install Boot Camp
You can use Boot Camp, the online software assistant, for getting Sage installed on Mac. It will give your Mac OS access to Sage after you install the multi-boot utility on iOS. This can be done through a hard disc partition.
Read Also-: Download Sage
Method 3- Install Sage 50 through the SageMath Software
Please follow the steps below-
🔷 Download the SageMath software
🔷 Go to the Downloads folder of your system
🔷 Open the Sage installation file
🔷 A window including Sage will appear.
🔷 Press Shift + Command + A together on your keyboard to open your Applications folder.
🔷 Now copy the Sage application into the Applications folder.
🔷 Wait till all the files are copied
🔷 Once done, the installation will be finished.
Method 4: Use Parallels
Parallels is a virtualization software developed for devices that run on the Mac OS. It can, in fact, work as a separate desktop and can run on all the operating systems. You can use it to obtain Sage 50 on Mac and run Windows and Sage 50 as a separate desktop. Then, you can use the Windows apps as if they are PC or Mac natives.
Final Words :
In this blog,we have provided multiple methods to install Sage 50 smoothly on your Mac system. If you are still experiencing any difficulties in carrying out the above-mentioned steps or if you have any more queries, we would recommend you to speak to some authorized Sage experts.
What are the benefits that Sage 50 may provide to Mac Users?
Sage 50 can provide multiple benefits to Mac users. Some of them are mentioned below-
▪ Sage 50 provides useful tax and sales reports on your dashboard, with just a single click.
▪ You can access the highly efficient payroll and payment modules in Sage
▪ For Mac users, Sage 5o offers cloud hosting features to help them store business data more securely.
▪ With the Sage software, you can monitor profits, purchase orders and so on
▪ You can take back up of your data easily with calendar reminders
▪ You can use Sage 50 for MacBook as well.
What are the Benefits of Sage 50 Cloud Accounts for Mac users?
Some important benefits of Sage 50 Cloud Accounts are discussed below-
▪ Remote Working Feature- This feature enables the business to share data securely through the cloud. It will give both the business and the workers the flexibility to work from anywhere.
▪ The Power of Sage Drive – This is basically an engine to facilitate hybrid-cloud capabilities. Here, you can push all your data into the Sage 50 Cloud and then authorize your users to access the data. Moreover, if the users make any changes to the data, it will be synced back automatically. Thus, all the users, wherever they are, can access the most updated version of a particular document, record or report.
▪ Safe and Secure- Sage 50 Cloud offers the feature of scheduled backup and easy syncing with MS Office 365. You can enable auto uploading of your backups to the Microsoft OneDrive, to save your data securely over the ‘cloud’.