Do you want to install the QuickBooks Online for Mac app? Do you want to download the new Mac App for QuickBooks Online? You did it but it goes wrong and can’t install properly. Our QuickBooks customer support team is always here to help you out in all the possible ways. Here you get the solution to get it done easily and quickly. Our team is highly-qualified, expert, professional, skilled and experienced. So, they are capable of understanding all your glitches and give you a suitable solution for it. The new app has increased reliability, multi-tab support, and a beautiful, new design. Here are the instructions that you must follow to get the best results.
QuickBooks Online App for Windows and Mac
Steps for Install the QuickBooks Online for Mac
The steps are as follows:-
- Make sure to quit your QuickBooks app
- Before downloading the new app, you need to quit all QuickBooks apps and Quick View from running
- Now If you see the green icon of the QuickBooks app then:
- Select the app icon to launch QuickBooks on your desktop
- At the top left, select QuickBooks
- In the options, click on the Quit QuickBooks option
- If you see the QuickBooks icon (for Quick View)at the top right of your menu bar:
- Select the icon to open Quick View
- At the bottom of Quick View, select the gear icon, then Quit Quick View
- After that, download and install the new QuickBooks app for Mac OS
- For downloading the new App for Mac.
- Download the new QuickBooks app for Mac
- Now follow the on-screen instructions that are shown on the download page
- After following the on-screen instructions, a message box appears
- In this message box, an older item named “QuickBooks” already exists in this location. Do you want to replace it with the newer one you’re moving?
- Then select the button named Replace to replace the older files to the newer one.
- Now you need to launch the new QuickBooks app for Mac that you have just downloaded
- For launching the new app follow the steps-
- Go to your new Applications folder, then open the QuickBooks
- A message appears on the screen that is “QuickBooks wants to use your confidential information stored in Intuit ID… in your keychain”.
- This message is simply a Mac Operating System validating your new application
- To avoid seeing the message again you need to enter your credentials and then tick-mark the checkbox says Always allow.
How to Reach Us?
If any issues prompt out then don’t panic and tinkle our QuickBooks technical support toll-free number for acquiring the solution with the lightning speed. We are looking forward to hearing from your side also admire if you provide feedback.