Many times, users are dicey about the final purchase of QuickBooks and want to make a trial before coming on to any decision. In that case, it is always a good idea to have a free trial of QuickBooks Desktop before making a final purchase. In order to download a 30-day free trial version, you may need to consider a number of factors. The majority of you would rather test QuickBooks software before purchasing and installing it. This is simple to do with the trial version link, which includes all functionality during the testing period. We will explore more about how to “Download a Trial Version of QuickBooks Desktop (30-Days Trial)” in this particular guide. Moreover, this article entails the complete process of downloading and activating the QuickBooks Desktop Trial versions for Pro, Premier, Enterprise, and Mac. Make sure your computer meets all the system requirements before you go to download. Thus, make sure to read the entire article.
Overview: Trial Version of QuickBooks Desktop (30-Days Trial)
Intuit QuickBooks’ free trial is a fantastic feature because it allows you to test (Trail) the product before paying for it. If you want to keep using the software after 30 days, you must purchase a license key. You must complete the prerequisites and download QuickBooks Desktop to utilize it as a free trial.
QuickBooks Desktop Trial Links for United States (US)
If you’re seeking for the QuickBooks Desktop trial links for the US version, then you can check them out from the Intuit official website. You simply need to click on the link for the version they wish to utilize. You can save the installation file somewhere accessible, such as your Windows Desktop. It’s worth noting that the trial links vary by product, such as Pro, Premier, Enterprise, and Mac.
Select the appropriate version from the list below. Save the installation file to a convenient location, such as your Windows Desktop.
The Links for the Prescribed Versions to Download the QuickBooks Desktop 2022 Free Trial are:
Note: You don’t need any codes to open the trial.
Get the Download Link of the QuickBooks Desktop 2021 Free Trial (30-day trial)
Download the 30 Day Trial for QuickBooks Desktop 2020
When it comes to QuickBooks Mac, it is accounting software that helps Mac users start businesses in innovative ways. It has some fantastic capabilities, such as inventory monitoring, bill payment, email invoices, and proper management of business spending and finances. Download the QuickBooks desktop for Mac trial version from the following link: http://intuit/Downloads/2020/Latest/QuickBooksMac2020Trial.dmg
QuickBooks Desktop Trial Links for Canada (CA)
Use the links below to get the QuickBooks Desktop Canada version. The features of this version are similar to those of the USA version to some extent. Select the version link and save the install file to a convenient location, such as your Windows Desktop.
Get the Download Link of the QuickBooks Desktop 2021 Free Trial
Download the 30 day Trial for QuickBooks Desktop 2020
QuickBooks Desktop Trial Links for United Kingdom (UK)
When it comes to functionality, it’s worth noting that the QuickBooks Desktop for UK edition is nearly identical to that of other countries. However, the link for the same may be different. You can select the version to be used by clicking the link. Then save the installation file somewhere easy to find, such as your Windows Desktop.
Download the 30 Day Trial for QuickBooks Desktop 2020
Find the Trial Links for Previous Version of QuickBooks Desktop United States (US):-
Download QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 18.0 – 30 days trial:
Download QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2018- 30 days trial:
Download the QuickBooks desktop for Mac 2016 – 30 days trial:
Find the Trial Links for Previous Version of QuickBooks Desktop Canada (CA)
You can use the following links to download the Canadian version of QuickBooks,
Find the Trial Links for Previous Version of QuickBooks Desktop for United Kingdom (UK)
Basic System Requirements to Install QuickBooks Desktop Trial Version
Before you install the QuickBooks trial version, make sure your system is configured correctly. There are a few basic system requirements that must be met in order to download the trial version, namely:
- Operating systems
- Hardware requirements
- Software compatibility
- Firewall and antivirus software compatibility
You must first select the version they want to download and then save the file to a specific location where it can be accessible without difficulty.
System Requirements for QuickBooks 2022 and Enterprise Solutions 22.0
If you’re using QuickBooks 2022 or Enterprise Solutions 22.0, you’ll want to make sure your computer has everything it needs to run QuickBooks Desktop at its best. Getting the most out of QB can be as simple as configuring your system to meet the prerequisites listed below. To run QuickBooks Desktop smoothly, you’ll need to know the following information about the operating system, hardware, software, and other system requirements:
For QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2022 and Enterprise 22.0
- Windows 11, 64-bit, natively installed (QuickBooks Desktop 2022 R3 or later)
- Windows 10, all 64-bit editions, natively installed
- Windows 8.1, all 64-bit editions, natively installed
- Windows Server 2019, Standard and Essentials
- Windows Server 2016, Standard and Essentials
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Standard and Essentials
- Windows Server 2012, Standard and Essentials
Note: QuickBooks requires that you use actual Windows rather than an emulator or virtual environment.
QuickBooks Desktop 2022 requires internet access and Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit).
|Windows (natively installed)||🔹 Windows Server 2019, Standard and Essentials|
🔹 Windows Server 2016, Standard and Essentials
🔹 Windows Server 2012 R2, Standard and Essentials
🔹 Windows Server 2012, Standard and Essentials
Windows 10Windows 8.1
|Linux (when using QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Database Server-only installation)||🔹 OpenSuse Leap 15.1, 15.2|
Fedora 31, 32
🔹 Red Hat Enterprise 8 (RHEL 8)
Important Note: Windows 10s mode is not supported.
Hardware and Operating System Requirements
QuickBooks Desktop 2022 requires a 64-bit Windows operating system and won’t run on 32-bit.
|Processor||🔹 2.4 GHz minimum|
|RAM||🔹 8GB minimum for 64-bit, 16GB Recommended|
|Server RAM Requirements||🔹 1-5 Users: 8GB RAM|
🔹 10 Users: 12GB RAM
🔹 15 Users: 16GB RAM
🔹 20 Users: 20+GB RAM
|Disk Space||🔹 2.5GB of disk space (additional required for data files). Additional software: 60MB for Microsoft .NET 4.8 Runtime, provided with the installation files.|
🔹 Additional requirements for Intuit Data Protect in QuickBooks Connected Services offerings:
🔹 Require minimum 4.0GB RAM
🔹 Twice the size of the largest file set to back up + 100MB or twice the size to restore. The space is only required from the work folder LocalApplicationData+”Intuit\Intuit Data Protect”.
Note: For the best performance, store your QuickBooks data file on a solid-state drive (SSD).
|Windows||🔹 North American version of Windows.|
🔹 Regional settings are supported when set to English.
🔹 Administrator rights are required for the server computer when hosting multi-user access.
🔹 Natively installed and doesn’t need to run in a virtual environment or emulation software.
|Optical drive||🔹 A 4X DVD-ROM drive is required for physical CD installations.|
|Screen Resolution||🔹 Display optimized for 1280 x 1024 screen resolution or higher with up to 2 extended monitors.|
🔹 Best optimized for Default DPI setting for a given computer.
Other Hardware Devices
If you use the Warehouse Manager in QuickBooks Desktop mobile, here’s the supported devices you can use:
- Zebra TC20/TC25/TC51 Mobile Computer is recommended (Android 4.4 & above)
- Zebra MC40 Mobile Computer (Android 4.4 & above)
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 22.0 also supports:
- Honeywell Voyager 1602g Pocket Barcode Scanner
- Socket Mobile CHS 7CI
- Symbol CS3070
QuickBooks integrates with hundreds of other apps. Here’s a list of the most common apps you can use. You can also find more at the Intuit App Store.
Note: Additional RAM can enhance the use of these features.
- Microsoft Office:
- Office 2019.
- Office 2016 (including Outlook 2016) both on 32 and 64-bit.
- Office 2013 and 365 (including Outlook 2013) both on 32 and 64-bit. Note: Microsoft 365 is only supported when it’s locally installed, not the web version.
- Email estimates, invoices, and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2016-2019, Microsoft Outlook with Microsoft 365, Gmail, Yahoo Mail and Outlook.com, other SMTP-supporting email clients.
- Preparing letters requires Microsoft Word 2019, 2016, 2013, or Microsoft 365 (includes 64-bit).
- Exporting reports requires Microsoft Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, or Microsoft 365 (includes 64-bit).
- Contact Synchronization with Microsoft Outlook requires Outlook 2019 (32-bit), 2016, or 2013.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale V19.0, and V18.0.
- TurboTax 2021 (Personal and Business).
- Lacerte 2021.
- Pro-Series tax year 2021.
- Quicken 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016.
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2022, 2021, 2020, and 2019.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: Business Planner, Payroll, and viewing forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later.
- Payroll and other online features and services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps connection speed (1 Mbps recommended).
- Gmail, Yahoo Email, Windows Mail, Hotmail and AOL (i.e., Mozilla Thunderbird Email Client which supports the plain text version).
- Internet Explorer 11.
Firewall and Antivirus Software Compatibility
The following firewall and antivirus programs were used to evaluate QuickBooks Pro 2022, Premier 2022, and Enterprise 22.0.The following firewall and antivirus programs were used to evaluate QuickBooks Pro 2022, Premier 2022, and Enterprise 22.0.
Note: In order to have flawless QuickBooks performance, you may need to alter some settings in these apps in some circumstances.
|Windows Server Firewall (all editions)||Windows 8.1 Firewall (all editions)||Windows 7 Firewall (all editions)|
|Microsoft Security Essentials||Avast||NortonLifeLock (formally Symantec)|
Also, keep in mind that QuickBooks software is not compatible with RAID systems (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks). This is not advised, as it may result in sluggish QuickBooks operations.
Steps by Steps Procedure to Download a Trial Version of QuickBooks Desktop (30-Days Trial)
Before you begin the process, you must have the QuickBooks license and product number that may be found on the cover of QuickBooks or that you may have received via email. The following are the steps to be followed:
- Close any apps that have been opened, including antivirus software
- After the installation is complete, restart the antivirus program
- Click the links to download the appropriate versions
- Fill in the license and product numbers
- To download the product, click Run, and then Yes in the dialogue box
- In the QuickBooks financial software window, select the next option
- After that, you’ll be presented with a license agreement, which you must approve by checking the “I accept the terms of the license agreement checkbox and then ticking next again”
- Once done with that, input the license and product number and then click “Next”
- Select the preferred option and then click “Next”
- In the following window, select “Install”
- The installation process will start
- Finally, wait a while or till the process completes successfully.
Steps to Activate the Trail Links in QuickBooks Desktop
When you first open a business file in QuickBooks, you will be requested to prompt the software program. You have a 30 days trial after activating the QuickBooks version.
- Select the “Activate”
- Fill in the essential information for your new Intuit account and select “Create Account”
- Complete all required fields for your customer account (mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk *)
- Click Subsequent when you’re done
- To start your copy of QuickBooks, type in a business enterprise call
- If you don’t have a business, add your own name in the company name section
- An affirmation window will show once the activation is complete. Print or save the online page as a PDF file for later use.
Now, You can Activate the Trial Links Using the Steps Suggested Below:
The following are the steps to activate the trial links:
- First, open the QuickBooks company file and then activate the software
- The QuickBooks software will be active for 30 days
- Next, you’re supposed to click on the “Activate” button
- Fill out the form and choose the option to create an account
- The next step is to re-enter all relevant information for your customer account evaluation
- Then click on the “Next” button
- Look for a confirmation popup after the activation process has completed. The records can then be saved or printed.
Hopefully, this article covers the major information regarding QB Trial version and is enough to prevail in immense knowledge about the process to download a Trial Version of QuickBooks Desktop (30-Days Trial). However, if you still have any query or are looking for solutions for a technical problem, you can connect with our tech personnel right away at QuickBooks Customer Helpdesk.
Where do I Get the QuickBooks Desktop Trial License Key?
You will receive a confirmation email if you purchase the QuickBooks Desktop trial version through the internet option. The email includes details such as the product name, license number, product number, and release date. Check your email for all of the necessary information.
What are the Steps Involved in Switching the QuickBooks Desktop to the Pro-Edition?
With the instructions below, you may quickly switch to the Pro-Edition. Switch it now by following the steps.
🔹 Initially, create an account with QuickBooks
🔹 Switch to another edition by going to File and clicking Switch to another edition
🔹 QuickBooks will display many versions. You must decide which type of version you require
🔹 Click to switch after reading and accepting all of the terms and conditions
🔹 Switching to QuickBooks Pro will take some time, so be patient.
🔹 Finally, your new edition will appear in the title bar once it’s finished.
When can I Toggle the QuickBooks Pro Version and the Procedure for the Same?
By default, we use the basic edition of the QuickBooks Desktop trial. The Pro edition includes certain sophisticated capabilities not available in the basic version. The Pro edition is a smart choice if your company is large or wishes to expand. It’s really simple to switch to it, just perform the below steps:
🔹 First, go to the File menu
🔹 Next, choose the option called “Toggle to Another edition”
🔹 Now, choose the edition followed by hitting the “Next” button
🔹 Lastly, hit the “Toggle” button.
🔹 QuickBooks will toggle and re-launch in the selected version after a few moments.