Now, make your business faster and enhance your business capability for better decision-making capability.
Sage 100 is enabled with Sage Intelligence Module. You can easily extract data from your Sage 100. Once it is extracted, you can easily deliver the same to your Microsoft Excel. This enables a good control over the data and you can easily understand everything.
Table of Contents
Sage 100 Intelligence Features
- If you want to write and edit the report, you can perform the action on Microsoft Excel. You can get an overlook of your business with this feature.
- You can spend ample of time in interpreting, analyzing and collaborating information for betterment of business.
- According to your business requirements, you can customize and design your reports.
Sage Intelligence Reporting is specifically designed to handle work with MS Excel. The process gets automatic which ultimately streamlines your work manageably and gives top results without involving human efforts. Once you optimize the report, you can run it at any point of time. For an instance, you can segregate your days of work into different types: peak-off hours, leaves or other categories according to your requirements. Once you connect both the application, it will automatically start working and you will start getting real-time customized business reports.
You have an advantage that you don’t have to enter all the credentials manually, there won’t be any problem working on Intelligence Reporting. However, there can be various functional or technical issues or errors at the time of updating your software but you can resolve the issue with the help of our technical support team. Visit accountingproblem.com
Read Also-: How to Use Sage 50 Activation Applications
Sage 100 Intelligence Reporting Comprises
Your business becomes intelligent and starts working very smoothly. All you need to do is integrate your Sage 100 successfully.
- Dashboard with company’s title.
- Balance Sheet (available in both Quarterly & Monthly)
- Year-To-Date (YTD) Reporting
- Analysis of Inventory
- Purchase Analysis and Financial Reports
- Comparative Financial Reports on: –
- Income Statement (Comparison between Prior, Actual and Budget), (Comparison between Prior year, Year-To-Date and Current Period).
- Actual vs. Prior Balance Sheet
- Customer’s List (It on an average consists of up to 10 Customers)
What Factors make Sage 100 Intelligence Reporting Important?
- It reduces manual intervention of copy/cut & paste options.
- To transfer data from Sage 100 to Excel, export and merge features.
- With the help of automatic update feature, you can easily save time and customize file/data in excel sheet as per requirement.
- You can easily modify and create reports in the excel sheet and even customize according to your business need..
We make our assistance effective with our research and development on the product, its tools & features and the possible solution your Sage software may need to get issues resolved. We provide in-depth assistance for all the versions of Sage. Call us on our 24/7 Sage 50 help desk 1 844 313 4856, our Email Support on or via Sage Live Chat Support with our technical support team. Contact us any of the connectivity mode and our team will get back to you with all handy solutions and answers. Else, you can find complete information on our website accountingproblem.com.
👉Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. How can Reporting help my Business?
Ans : Financial statements are collections of financial data obtained from a company’s accounts. These can be quick, tailored reports designed for specific goals, such as a thorough evaluation of sales by area or the viability of a single product line. Accounting reports are frequently thought to be comparable to financial statements. The following reports are included in these statements:
▪ Profit and loss statement: A profit or loss is calculated by deducting expenditures from sales made within a certain time. This is the most often employed accounting report because it is used to evaluate a firm’s productivity.
▪ The balance sheet: The balance sheet date’s closing asset, liabilities, and equity amounts are shown. It is used to assess a company’s liquidity and economic reserves.
▪ Circulation of cash statement: Displays the cash sources and application for operations, finance, and investments. Are the most reliable source of information about a company’s potential to generate cash.
Q 2. What types of reports are available in Sage 100 Intelligence Reporting?
Ans : Sage 100 intelligence reporting contains a host of reports that can help you in analyzing your data and representing them in tabular and graphical form. You can use the insights gathered from analyzing your accounting data to form better business strategies.
Here are the reports available in Sage 100 intelligence reporting:
▪ Cash management report
▪ Financial reports
▪ Dashboard reports
▪ Project and Job Costing
▪ Inventory Reports
▪ Sales Re[ports
▪ Vendor Reports
▪ Standard Reports
Q 3. What is the Report Utility and how does it work in Sage Intelligence?
Ans : The Report Utility is a tool available for download from the platform that enables you to instantly integrate any of the extra free Sage Intelligence reports.
The Report Utility is the thing that ensures what Sage accounting or company management program you are using and displays all of the free reports available for that option. The relevant reports may then be selected and instantly imported into a “New Reports” subfolder in the Sage Intelligence Report Organizer for instant usage. Once you’ve loaded the Report Utility, a shortcut to our frequently updated collection of complimentary reports will show on your computer.
Q 4. Are the reports made sharable in Sage 100 Intelligence Reporting?
Ans : I suggest that you provide the URL to the Report Utility with both the user if they have a Sage Intelligence Report Manager licence. They will also get access to the public reports that way. You might also share the details with others by using Sage Intelligence Reporting’s standard export and import functions. If you want to share the analysis with non-Sage Intelligence users, simply distribute the Excel worksheet as usual.
We’d look forward to hearing about your reporting ideas if you can’t find the analysis you’re searching for. Reports are ordered depending on the quantity of applications received per clue, ensuring that clients receive what they want, when they require it.