Have you been using Sage instant accounts and facing trouble while opening the same? Well, this version of the Sage accounting software application has been now replaced by the New Sage 50 Essentials. However, we can still help you in fixing this issue and resume your work.
For speedy recovery of the software, touch base with Accounting Problem Sage tech support team now.
In this write-up, we shall be summing up the best possible measures to fix the Sage instant accounts not opening issue.
Before we proceed to fix this issue, let’s first try to comprehend Sage instant accounts.
What is Sage 50 Instant Accounts
Sage 50 Instant Accounts is an accounting software application which was designed keeping in mind to help customers manage their finances including VAT, the end of year bookkeeping, and sending invoices at the click of a mouse button.
A new advanced software application named Sage 50 essentials has replaced this app.
However, before you decide to convert your company data, we commend you should double check your data and create at least 2 backups for future use. For restoring your previous backup, you need to follow the given steps:
- Go to the File option and look for the Restore option from the drop down list.
- Try to find the prerequisite backup file and if you find the same click Open. When prompted click OK and press on Yes tab.
- Click Ok> if requested, provide your sign in credentials> click on OK tab.
- Go to the File > look for Maintenance > and then click on the Check Data option.
You can now convert your Sage instant accounts into other available new versions of the sage accounting software application. Here is the list of the Sage Instant Accounts version that you can convert easily to the latest releases:
- Sage Instant Accounts v21
- Sage Instant Accounts 2014 (v20)
- Sage Instant Accounts 2013 (v19)
- Sage Instant Accounts 2012 (v18)
- Sage Instant Accounts 2011 (v17)
- Sage Instant Accounts v16
- Sage Instant Accounts v15
- Sage Instant Accounts v14
- Sage Instant Accounts v12
- Sage Instant Accounts v11
- Sage Instant Accounts v10
- Sage Instant Accounts v8.2
Note: You can speak to our certified Sage experts who hold years of experience to help you convert your Sage Instant Accounts to the latest version of Sage 50 accounting software. Make a contact with our experts by calling on our tech support helpdesk number.
Troubleshoot Issue of Sage 50 Instant Accounts not Opening
Despite the fact that this software application version is no longer in use, you can fix the issue to restore your data and later decide to upgrade this outdated version with the newest version available depending upon your business requirements.
For resolving the issue of Sage Instant Accounts not opening, you need to follow the given steps in the sequence as specified here:
- The first and foremost thing that you have to do is to go to ‘My computers’ that you can see on your desktop.
- After that, look for the folder option and then try to find the c:\programdata\sage\accounts\20XX \demodata\accdata ( depending on the version of Sage Instant Account you are using presently)
- Now, make a duplicate copy of all the files that you can see in that folder.
- Again go to the folder c:\programdata\sage\accounts\20XX\company.000\accdata
- After this, you need to paste the duplicate copy all the files that you created in the step 3 in to this folder so as toreplace the prevailing files.
- When you will do so, you will be permitted to return into Sage as the present, part rehabilitated, data has been swapped by the sample data and you will be able to reinstate a backup of your existing data.
- If you are using the Windows XP as an operating system, then you will have to swap c:\program data above with c:\documents and settings\all users\application data
Final Words :
Do you wish to convert your Sage Instant Accounts to the newest release of Sage software or wish to fix the Sage Instant Accounts not opening issue? Connect with Accounting Problem Sage 50 technical support team for more information. Dial our Sage helpline now.
👉 Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. Is Sage 50 Instant Account good for my business?
Ans : Sage 50 Instant Accounts is a financial computer program that was created with the goal of assisting clients in managing their money, covering VAT, end-of-year accountancy, and issuing invoices with a single click of a button. This program has been replaced by Sage 50 basics, a potentially great piece of software.
You may now transform your Sage immediate transactions into some other Sage accounting software editions that are available at the moment. Regardless of whether or not this software program version is still in use, you may resolve the issue to recover your data and then determine whether or not to update this obsolete version to the most recent version available based on your company needs.
Q 2. Can I Install Sage 50 instant accounts on multiple Computers?
Ans : That depends entirely on the license that you purchased. As several plans are available, you can select the one that enables you to create the number of users that you require in a Sage 50 instant account. You can also upgrade to a better version of the software for access to more user accounts.
Q 3. Can I use Sage 50 instant Accounts to keep track of my Transactions?
Ans : Yes, you can. In fact, you should use this feature to stay on top of all the different types of transaction. Make sure that you record each invoice and purchase order and reconcile your bank account at the end of each month and quarter. This ensures that your accounts are accurate and there is no fraudulent activity going on under your nose.
You can also track your debt and assets in this feature. This way it’ll be easier to remember every upcoming due date to pay your bills or collect income. Also, you can use the reporting feature to analyze all your accounting data recorded via the instant accounts feature in Sage 50. These reports represent your data in both tabular and graphical form to help you easily understand each and every detail and trend related to your financial activities.