Are you planning to integrate your WooCommerce with your Sage 50 accounting software application, but don’t know whether doing so would be a right move for your business or not? If so, then you can put your mind to rest as we can definitely help you understand the benefits of integrating your Woocommerce with Sage 50 accounting software.
In this article, we aim to help you understand how you can harness maximum benefits by connecting your WooCommerce account with your Sage 50 software and save your valuable time by systematizing and regulating your workflow.
Before we understand the benefits of connecting WooCommerce account with Sage 50, let’s try to explore more about WooCommerce first.
What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is an open-source ecommerce platform which can be customized as per the requirements of the entrepreneurs across the globe.
In simple words, we can say that it is a WordPress eCommerce platform that converts your website into a full-fledged eCommerce store. This software enables the users to surpass the precincts of conventional eCommerce solutions, and remain restricted only to your own dreams.
Here are some of the key takeaways of the WooCommerce that businesses should consider before making any decision:
Highly secured: WooCommerce is developed on an open-source content management system that is WordPress. It is periodically inspected to resolve any security glitch to ensure smooth operation. So, you need not worry at all as you are definitely in safe hands.
Content is the staple: As the world’s most widely used content management system is used in the development of WooCommerce. You can easily find everything just ready for use in one place.
A flexible system: WooCommerce is designed keeping in mind the requirements of different types of businesses across different industry vertical so that you can take in as many options as you wish to without giving a second thought. It works in conjunction with your preferred WordPress plugins, thus you can hang onto the attributes you like the most to use.
Sell everything: With WooCommerce, it has become quite possible and easy for the entrepreneurs to sell everything right from tangible merchandises and digital transfers to payments, content and even schedule an appointment.
No parameters: WooCommerce is built on open source software, which clearly indicates the fact that you can carry out the desired changes and tailor everything at your fingertips. Since you are empowered with full control, you can include indefinite merchandises and users, and take an indefinite number of orders.
To know more about WooCommerce, you can consult our experts at Accounting Problem Sage 50 product help number.
Key Benefits of Integration of Sage 50 and WooCommerce
If you are considering integrating WooCommerce with your Sage 50 accounting software application, then here are some of the key benefits of WooCommerce and Sage 50 integration that you need to consider:
- Automatic transferring of WooCommerce sales order into Sage accounting software
- Automatic transmission of online disbursement information and transaction IDs to Sage accounting software
- Programmed transferal of order status, stock availabilities and pictures from Sage software to WooCommerce
- Automatic checking and recording of imperative stock level statistics
- Automatic, guidelines-based allocation of an order with a designated courier provision
- Seamless management of customer information between WooCommerce and Sage
- The programmed dissemination of WooCommerce or offline orders to merchandise execution partner (Shipping provision).
Collective Profitable Benefits Accomplished through WooCommerce Integration with Sage 50
Business who have so far integrated WooCommerce with Sage 50 accounting software application have benefited in the following ways:
- The obliteration of recurring data entry as well as the connected human miscalculations
- There is a substantial diminution in order to shipping times
- A comparatively abridged operational costs and a considerable reduction in the necessity to employee provisional seasonal employees
- There has been an augmented perceptibility of data that can be taken from WooCommerce which has further helped the entrepreneurs in making the right decision for their business
Sage and WooCommerce Integration
If you wish to integrate your Sage 50 accounting software with WooCommerce or would like to know more about the benefits of WooCommerce and Sage 50 integration, feel free to speak to experts of our Accounting Problem Sage technical support team at helpdesk number+1844 313 4856